• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Greatest Football Game of all Time

marcsheldon

CP's official Architect
so we all know what a deep tradition high school football is here in TX. let me introduce you guys to the greatest game in the history of our state. im sot sure how i ran across this today, but i had to watch it again for the 57th time.

the year was 1994 and it was the state champoinship. the teams were traditionally 2 of the biggest powerhouses in TX so it had the makings for a big game., we just had no idea how big. this clip are highlights of the last 2:42 of the game where plano east found themselves in a 41-16 deficit....the rest is history. my favorite line is at the very end where the color guy says "i think i just want to throw up!"

Enjoy!

Thanks for for posting this. Color guys on here are classic, and the last line made me LOL.

Cparker

:laugh: Good God almighty! This is the greatest football comeback ever. I could just see the announcer's face when the game turned around at the end. This is great entertainment, only at the high school level. :thumbs:

OMG. That was so great. Who was that 88, superman? But, why did they kick off?... stay with the onside kick....

"I done wet my pants." Classic.

What a great game. I take it that kickoff was the final play of the game? What a great comeback by those kids.