• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hangover

leafsat49

Young Money
I just got back from a screening of the movie The Hangover. I must say, this is one of the funniest movies I have seen in a while. Every scene had a good laugh in it, even the credits. Make sure to catch a peep of it something when it comes out. Just thought I'd give you gents a heads up. Anyone else happen to see a screening yet?

It's my list to see... It's got Andy from the office, and I believe the big bushy beard bastard from Out Cold... Should be hilarious.

I've been watching clips and trailers of this and it looks hilarious. Can't wait to see it. Search YouTube for the Red Band with Mike Tyson singing Phil Collins... hilarious!

I don't know if I will see it in the theatre, but I will see this movie. Our local theatres are overrun with teenagers with no chaperones. They have no movie etiquette and they are not there to watch the movie. They are just there to socialize and it drives me nuts. I really don't want to be arrested for beating up a 16 year old, so I don't go very often. Sorry to go on a rant, but that is just one of my pet peeves.

Anyway, the movie looks great. That bushy beard guy is Zach Galifianakis. He is freakin hilarious. Do yourself a favor and check him out on youtube. A lot of people don't get his style, but if you do he is great.

I know the poster above me already told you to do so but go check out zach galafanacus(sp) stuff on youtube he is a funny sob!

I don't know if I will see it in the theatre, but I will see this movie. Our local theatres are overrun with teenagers with no chaperones. They have no movie etiquette and they are not there to watch the movie. They are just there to socialize and it drives me nuts. I really don't want to be arrested for beating up a 16 year old, so I don't go very often. Sorry to go on a rant, but that is just one of my pet peeves.

Anyway, the movie looks great. That bushy beard guy is Zach Galifianakis. He is freakin hilarious. Do yourself a favor and check him out on youtube. A lot of people don't get his style, but if you do he is great.

I know exactly what you are saying. Atleast one of our theatres does not allow anyone under 18 in without an adult on Friday and Saturday. The other one, I'll never go to again.

Keith