• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "I'm so cool I can throw myself a party!" HERF

In the spirit of the occasion...Tobacco Road will be offering 15% OFF all purchases for all CPer's attending this event. AND, we've got lot's of goodies on the Pepin Wall (including the Lancero Sampler), the Padron Wall (including the 80th's & 40th's), those kickass LaFlor Factory Press Limitados and much, much more. Unfortunately, however, the 'just out' LaFlor Small Batch II won't be arriving until this coming Wednesday (1/2/08).

So, come join us in support of Lurch, and take advantage of some fair pricing and decent discounting.

Wow, too bad I'll be out of town for this one. I hope you guys have a fun time... What the hell am I talking about, I already know you'll have a fun time.

La Flor Dominicana Reserva Expecial El Jocko Natural

I think I might have it this time, we'll see....

D

DING DING DING DING

Which hint gave it away?

It was a very good guess but you forgot to guess how much age the thing had on it. From what Jay told me it had somewhere around two years on it so this thing was very nice and mellow....I'll have your winnings on Sunday DK....

OK....I think TR opens up at 1100 so my wife and I will be there around 1200. I look foward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Wow! I actually won a contest for a change! Honestly, my first thought was a Best Seller, so I thought Mike had it. When you said that wasn't it I thought it was an ISOM. I was going to give up then, because I don't know the first thing about ISOMS. That hint got me back on track, but the Netherlands was the kicker (God bless the search function). I hadn't seen that LFD before, but it looks interesting. Thanks for the contest, and I look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow!

D

In the spirit of the occasion...Tobacco Road will be offering 15% OFF all purchases for all CPer's attending this event. AND, we've got lot's of goodies on the Pepin Wall (including the Lancero Sampler), the Padron Wall (including the 80th's & 40th's), those kickass LaFlor Factory Press Limitados and much, much more. Unfortunately, however, the 'just out' LaFlor Small Batch II won't be arriving until this coming Wednesday (1/2/08).

So, come join us in support of Lurch, and take advantage of some fair pricing and decent discounting.

WOW! Padron 80th!!! I do believe that I am going to have to get one of those tomorrow. Great deal Jim.
B

I just wanted to extend a huge "Thanks" to all of you who came out today. You have no idea how much it means to have a good group of guys to hang out with from time to time.

Jim: Thanks for the great place to hang out and for always having us.
Mike: Thanks for always being a good host while we're there on Saturday and even sometimes on Sundays.
altercall: Thanks for always having aged cigars and for that exceptionally aged one today.
Horse: Thanks for the rare ones from "that island with that almost dead leader".
mr. mac: Thanks for sharing this ride on CP so far.
gunsandcigars88: Thanks for joining us on this CP ride.
dk_ace: Thanks for the good conversation and coming out to support all of us.
sonovabum: Thanks for being the first CPer to meet me.
FrankN: Thanks for the awesome stick. I can't smoke it where I'm going but it will get torched nonetheless.

I feel like I'm forgetting someone so if I did just bitch slap me next time and I'll give you a smoke. Thanks again for the wonderful send-off.

Really enjoyed it today Michael, and I look forward to doing it again once you get back here. I had a great time getting to talk to everyone again, and meet a couple that weren't there when I was before. can't wait to do this again.

B

Man I`m sorry i have missed your send off ,
good luck over there and come back to us safe please.
May god bless you and protect you, see you when you get back.
THANK YOU FOR SERVING.................YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to all who joined in this send off, it was a great time.

harpu, for allowing me to bring the riff raff in out of the cold (feel better soon)
Altercall, for continually trying to win the Padilla Signature Humi out from under me
Horse, for being the Gentleman Cowboy that you are
mr. mac for generously supporting our troops
gunsandcigars88 for not waving your guns around this time. (you really terrified the regular members last time)
dk_ace for reminding gunsandcigars88 to check his weapons at the door
sonovabum and daughterinlawovabum for bringing charm and class to this motley crew
FrankN for your conversation and spirit
Rebel Herfer for the amazing hooch and your usual wit

No one could ask for finer friends.

Mike, we’re going to miss you at the herf’s until you get home but we’re grateful for Brothers of your character and strength who answer the call to serve. You are a great example of why our Armed Forces are the best they’ve ever been and why the United States Marines are among the Very Best of the Best.

God keep and protect you Brother!

I just wanted to extend a huge "Thanks" to all of you who came out today. You have no idea how much it means to have a good group of guys to hang out with from time to time.

My brother...be cool, be strong and come back soon! My prayers will be with you 'til we see each other again.

I'm glad I got a chance to meet and hang with you (and the rest of the CP guys) before you leave. I'm looking forward to a welcome back party.

Thank you again to you and all that serve.

Frank N.