• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Kiwi Vodka

MEF

42 Below is NZ’s premium vodka, made from the best of Kiwi’s pristine environment – the spring water and refreshing air. ‘42 Below’ the equator is the location of New Zealand !

This vodka is incredibly smooth on its own - the results of 4 distillations and multiple filtrations. I immediately fell in love with 42’s creation. The days of needing to mix vodka with OJ and fizzy drinks are over. Higher alcohol level than most vodka in the market, I don’t get the instant alcohol hit but rather I can taste the nice original ingredients in the vodka.

The founder Geoff Ross developed this superb drop from his garage and turned into world’s best. Already the trophy cabinet is choca block despite only 6 years since the first bottle was available in the market place.

Currently 42 Below are available in original, feijoa (aka pineapple guava), passionfruit and manuka honey flavoured edition. Kiwi fruit flavour will be added to the family this year.