• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Latest New Guy.....

IBPikin

Hello fellow lovers of the leaf. Just registered on this site. I have been smoking the leaf for 30+ years in one form or the other. I am glad to find a site that the members descbibe themselves as "fruits and nuts" as I consider myself both. I like cigars that are strong to medium with volumes of smoke and fruity undertones. I will be 32 years this old this month. My hobbies are the Opera, sewing, backyard bareknuckle streetfighting and parachuting from tall national monuments in a tutu. I have lived on all 8 continents, been married 12 times currently single gals), fathered 43 children (child support current) and speak 22 languages fluently (my Cantonese is sloppy). I was born in rural Tennessee. My mother and my father (my Uncle Buck) were humble farmers with a taste for danger and international espionage. They trained me early in life to drive a tractor and interrogate the neighbors sheep. With this background Harvard and the CIA were on me like flies on a cowpatty. I spent my adult years with a traveling circus doubling as a contortinist and bearded lady. World War II found me in Italy on D Day as the Germans invaded Paris and took us as POW's to entertainment camps in Norway.
Those were brutal years as we were subjected to endless fondue and yodelling contests. When I returned to the great USA I began my career as a tenor in an off broadway production of Les Miserable in Akron, Ohio. We went on a National VFW tour but the grind was too much for my health. I became a hobo then suddenly discovered a cure for Athelete's Ear (most of you won't remember that disease that once plagued our finest sports figures). After the Pulitzer prize in Medicine was awarded to me posthumously, I retired here in Alaska to enjoy the weather. Well the Nurse says my medication is ready so I must go. I will continue this story at another time.

Sorry Folks. Medication taken. 48 years old, mariied 26 years, one daughter, love football, da blues and ISOM cigars. hehehehehe.....

Welcome to CP IBPikin ...............................................................

I think ?

welcome!ROTFLMFAO!! i almost pissed myself!
ouch!! my sides hurt!! :D :p :sign:

Howdy & welcome to CP IBP...... :)
After reading your intro, I swear we are brothers from different mom & dads. :D :thumbs: :p

Welcome to CP IBP!

You are certainly CP material! :D

IB:

I think your meds were just fine the first time! Welcome to the group. :)

Bacchus

awesome intro!

as long as you don't stab people in the neck, you'll do find.
that's my adage.

you sound like my kind of guy!

someone here is bipolar... i bet you could mooch some of their lithium off em.

for who tho... ???

:sign:

Welcome to CP! :thumbs:

You'll fit in nice around here - we're all nuts ;)

Sam

SamGuss said:
You'll fit in nice around here - we're all nuts ;)
Speak for yourself. No! You speak for yourself.

:lookup:

Don't mind us. Welcome aboard. (Take your medication regularly, please.)

:D

Smoking the leaf in one form or another for 30 years???????

It doesnt show a bit!!! Stoner? ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Welcome to the group Bro, I'm sure we will find you very entertianing to watch, as well as you will find us.

ENJOY BRO!!!

PUFF PUFF PASS,You Gotta Blow That **** Out!