• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Long" Bomb!

RoguePuffer

Ben! Modo22, UHHHH Wow!

You only said hello to me once then I get this kind of welcome??? thanks for the "Long" bomb.

They will be enjoyed slowly and at length! Can't wait to share someone elses favorites.

Again Ben thank you!

Scott-

One sympathy post and you get bombed with some Swisher Sweets? What kind of bullshit is that? I've begged hundreds of times and still get nothing... :angry: You all are just simply unjust!!! :laugh:

Yea, that was a long trip for them...Hope you enjoy them Scott!

Nice Hit...

Wkoti quit yer yappin and go watch TOP Chef or Hells Kitchen!
laugh.gif

Cheers,

R

One sympathy post and you get bombed with some Swisher Sweets? What kind of bullshit is that? I've begged hundreds of times and still get nothing... :angry: You all are just simply unjust!!! :laugh:

Cry me a river already. I don't get bombs either. :(

I've begged hundreds of times and still get nothing...

And there in lies the problem. ;) Good things come to those who wait. :cool:

It was purely a joke, PoorPecker needs and deserves it much more than myself!!! :laugh:

Nice Hit...

laugh.gif

Cheers,

R

I'm more of a Good Eats fan myself, the other shows are pure sh*t IMO

Nice Hit...

laugh.gif

Cheers,

R

Or dinner impossible....hate that show :angry:

Oh wait, nice hit by the way!

With Robert Irving or Michael Symon? Michael Symon is the real deal I'll tell you!!!

That's the pot calling the Kettle Black there buddy!!! :p What am I supposed to bomb you with, Hair Club for Men?

That's the pot calling the Kettle Black there buddy!!! :p What am I supposed to bomb you with, Hair Club for Men?

I would never turn a Opus X down... :laugh: :p

Oh, because clearly you've never had one... No, correction, clearly you haven't had all of them. :laugh: I'll send you a fresh #4, for an aged Football.. :whistling: I'm 4 months, and active... Do we have a deal? ???

It was purely a joke, PoorPecker needs and deserves it much more than myself!!! :laugh:

Okay, you get hilarity points for calling him PoorPecker. That, and you're PJ's kid so I promised I wouldn't flame your ass for your "gimme" post! :laugh:

Okay, you get hilarity points for calling him PoorPecker. That, and you're PJ's kid so I promised I wouldn't flame your ass for your "gimme" post! :laugh:

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!! :laugh:

It was purely a joke, PoorPecker needs and deserves it much more than myself!!!
laugh.gif

Okay, you get hilarity points for calling him PoorPecker. That, and you're PJ's kid so I promised I wouldn't flame your ass for your "gimme" post!
laugh.gif

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!
laugh.gif

Simmer down pup or I'm going to bomb you with some Haggis... don't know where I'll find it in Iraq...but I'll find it!!!!
laugh.gif

Mmmmmmmm Haggis, I think I made a new friend today! :laugh:

Simmer down pup or I'm going to bomb you with some Haggis... don't know where I'll find it in Iraq...but I'll find it!!!!
laugh.gif

Haggis is actually good. I had a chance during one of my trips to Edinburgh and glad I tried it. My friend ordered it in a little pub that could barely seat 20 people tops. I can't say how it is in the USA but in Scotland it was damn good food. :thumbs:

laugh.gif

Haggis is actually good. I had a chance during one of my trips to Edinburgh and glad I tried it. My friend ordered it in a little pub that could barely seat 20 people tops. I can't say how it is in the USA but in Scotland it was damn good food.
thumbs-up.gif

Didn't know Fuente made an Opus Haggis...

all I know is I'm Scottish and I won't eat it... I did my clan proud and tried it...but she weren't for me laddy... and the blood pudding is to die for...lol..

I try to embrace the things Scotland does well Kilts, Sweaters and Single Malt.... Cooking IMHO isn't one of them.

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!! :laugh:
I never said I couldn't be "pushed" to flame you for your gimme posts... :angry:

If it is anything you know about flaming you proved it with you hat there!! The wings....really??? The Hawks let alone the Avs proved that the "dominant" Wings are no more! Can't buy everything.......god I miss the days of Forsberg beating the entire team single handed!