• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The New Dunhill Signed Range

fetterjohn

Non-active but active and lurking!
I had quite a few of these way back when they first appeared about 6 years ago...still have a few of the OR, too. They went away for a while due to lack of popularity and were a hit in Singapore. Now they have been re-released as the "New Signed Range". Are they now released because Torano is distributing them? Have any of you tried them in comparison with the OR? Just curious...picked one up today (found them for the first time) and will smoke it in a few days when it mellows in my humi.

If anyone has smoked one yet...let me know and what you think of it. This way I can have a little expectation when lighting it to see if it lives up to the OR and/or is any better/worse!

-Fetter

Tried the new petit corona size and thought it was fantastic.

Tried the new petit corona size and thought it was fantastic.

Awesome...I'm looking forward to the robusto that I bought. I will try to do a side by side comparison of the two when I get around to lighting the NEW Signed Range as compared to the OG Signed Range. We'll see...anybody else?

-Fetter

Now they have been re-released as the "New Signed Range". Are they now released because Torano is distributing them?

-Fetter

To my knowledge, Torano is making them as well as distributing them. I haven't had any lately, but it's great to see Torano getting into the "high priced mild cigar" market. Torano seems to be a brand where everybody likes one of their lines, but detests all of the others. Woot for some Torano love.