• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Not as Impressive as CC's Contest" contest

Eshaw99

Just livin' the dream
I'm closing in on 300 posts here. Closest to date/time of #300 gets a package from me. :) Pretty original huh? I'm really needing to clear some room in the humi so I figured I'd do it in a fun way.

Contest closes after post #285, good luck!

Eric

Nonsense, "not as impressive" ANY contest is a great contest :thumbs: I'm sure your selection will be far better than the rockets I'm sending to AVB :D

February 6th 22:35 EST

Yeah, but 300 doesn't quite stand up to 6000!

Congrats on that btw. You know, when it happens... :D

Feb. 6th 8:45 pm. Eric don't let me down! lol

February 6th at 10:00am! I haven't won one of these yet, so I'm due. (That same faulty logic beats the crap outta me in Vegas.) :laugh:

''S OK, I send them to yo momma anyway. :laugh: :laugh: :whistling:

Feb 4th, 10:30 PM your local time

coventrycat86 said:
Nonsense, "not as impressive" ANY contest is a great contest :thumbs: I'm sure your selection will be far better than the rockets I'm sending to AVB :D

February 6th 22:35 EST
[snapback]162305[/snapback]​

Hmmmmmm.....I'll guess February 5th....this year. Glad to have you participate here. :thumbs:

SFG75 said:
Hmmmmmm.....I'll guess February 5th....this year.  Glad to have you participate here. :thumbs:
[snapback]162345[/snapback]​

Better put a time on there too SFG, you're not the only one guessing that day. :D