• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Not Forgotten Pass

Mrepp

To boldly troll where no Troll has trolled before
First I wanted to thank Dale (Double D) for providing the Idea and the smokes to put this pass togeather to show our appreceation for everyone. My only regret is I wasent around much to see it through so I want to give a special thanks to Tommy (tomthirtysix) for running this. I think he did a fantastic job overseeing it and am glad he stepped up like he did. Lastly I wanted to thank all of you for your participation and making this a great success. As for whom the pass will be awarded to based off there peers votes, well thats a surprise :D . I hope you all enjoyed it and had fun.

-Mark

No need to thank me. I just stepped in to help a little bit. It was all Dale and Mark. Thanks for letting me play!

it was an incognito pass till mark let cat out of the bag and left himself off the list without mark this would not have happened it started in oct 07 and just now finished. the idea was for it to be invite only and a surprise the person who got the pass was voted for by his peers.

Ironically I had almost forgotten about this pass :laugh: . Good to know everything made it through alright. This was a great idea and was executed quite well considering the secrecy.

Much thanks for inviting me and letting me play. I had a great time with this one :thumbs:

I always wondered how this pass was going...I even PMed Mrepp about it! LOL! I got it back in October (HOLY CRAP) and now the school year is over...and so is the pass....It was a TRUE HONOR to be involved with this pass..I had no idea anyone even had the slightest clue as to who I was at the time....so thank you Mark for allowing me to participate in my first pass here on CP. :thumbs:

DD- thank you for the smoke as well. I have not yet tried it...I'm saving it for a 'quicker' smoke during the summer when my buddies are ansy...(they hate when I smoke anything bigger than robo cuz it takes me 2 hrs LOL!

THANK YOU!

What a surprise I got when I discovered the pass at my front door. Thanks for letting me in on this...I am honored. :thumbs:

I am truely honored to be included in this pass! Thank you my brothers!

I, too, had fogotten about this pass. I do remember my surprise when it arrived, as I thought I had signed up for a pass, and had completely forgotten it.

Thanks, again, for including me, it was a lot of fun!!

It was a lot of fun especially when Saxjazzman came over to my office with it and said, Your next. Very secretive and great group of BOTL that were involved....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Great idea for a pass! Thanks. Lol, stogie did my p's and t's cuz I was busy with t's and a's. :D Dale, you rock!!!