• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Official Fitness Contest Thread

Well my weight hasn't changed much after my initial drop. I suppose in the past, I would have been discouraged. I have, however, moved yet another hole in on my belt. I see this as a positive sign that I am redistributing weight. I have hit the weights and done a lot of cardio with the exception of last week when I was stricken with the flu, and at one time, a fever of 105. I'm back at it though and feeling great.

I can actually see my willy again! :sign:

on vacation in VA for the next two weeks, movers took the scale, but I will be able to send some pics soon.
I can also keep running, and doing push ups/ sit ups.

Lets finish strong

Tim

Just got through working out lower body, still weighing about 179, but clothes are getting loose, think i'm gaining muscle mass and burning fat, thus no big change in weight. bf% is about 19%, but the scales i have primarily use BMI scale to determine bf%, it's not very accurate.

way to go !! Is this going to be a regular thing. It might help to get some of us in shape. Its nice to see the support the community has for getting healthy and not just about smokes. Now if i could get the motivation to lose the weight, does someone have a pill for that?

Just checking in. Decided to change things up a bit with my workout today and turned some big rocks into smaller ones with a sledge.

Looks I will make my goal weight by the end of the contest. Now to keep going down to 210!

Seth

Edit: spelling

Sheesh, medieval fashions! Black is slimming but chain maile underneath makes you look fat ;)

EDIT spelling