• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Osbournes

raging bull

Has anyone here seen this show? It's the funniest thing on TV now. It airs every Tuesday on MTV at 10:30.

THE best show on TV!!!!!! I love it and can't stop watching the re-runs even!! LMAO Ozzy and his family are real fun!

Just saw it for the first time last night....

FUNNNNNNNNNY!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sounds interesting... I'd better watch it. :)

I agree, very funny ****!!! :) :p Anyone care to guess what the Osbourne family's favorite word is???? starts with an "F" LMFAO!!!!! :p :0 :sign:

i watched last night for the first time. it was the episode that had them throwing food over the fence at the noisy neighbors.

Classless stars....funny, funny, funny to watch. They dropped the "F" Bomb 74 times in the first episode. They couldn't say grace at the dinner table without throwing in a curse.

ahh! I missed it again. Do they ever rerun it during the week?

Anyone see the episode where they pan in on the dog taking a dump in the corner? Nasty!!! :0

One word for you guys.....

TIVO

I just bought my Series 2 - OMG, I can't imagine TV the way it used to be. Look on eBay for 'em. Just realize there's a monthly subscription (I think it's 12.95) - or you pay $250 and you're set for life.
I know it sounds like a lot of money, but belive me - it's worth it!

Dave :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

The bulldog taking a dump was hilarious! If I was in college still, the show would have definitely spawned a new drinking game...shots every time the "F" word was used. One Kelly team, one Ozzy team, one Sharon team, and one Jack team... :p :lookup: :thumbs: :cool:

Ozzy was asked by the Pres, Jr, to come to the white house

:thumbs: :0

The Osbournes are hilarious. I heard on the radio this morning that Sharon and Ozzy will be guests at the White House for dinner with the Predident on May 5TH I believe. I am not sure how this is going to go but I hope he uses the indoor facilities unlike in San Antonio, Texas where is was banned from the city after "going outside" on the wall of the Alamo.

I have links on my website for those interested in reading more about the show. Also if anyone is taping all these I want to get with you to see about getting the first 2 episodes.

TommyRox
www.mullenix.ws

Can you believe Ozzy at the white house? I hope they film it.

Well I am going to turn on the TV now, so that I won't miss it this time :)