• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Outlaw Cigar Company

wtrfwler1

I was in KC this week for our companies annual meeting, and I figured while I was there I would go by Outlaw and say hello. Went by Monday before the meeting started and met Dirick, Brad and Scot were out. Spent some time with him talking and purchased several cigars based on his recommendation. He said Brad and Scot would be there later in the week and to try and drop by again.

Wednesday after the meeting we had some free time and I was nursing the worst hangover known to man and really didn’t want to do anything but go to bed, but I decided I would go over there for a few minutes and meet the rest of the guys. That was the best decision I have made in a long time. What a bunch of great guys!! Brad throws this bomb at me that blew me away, selects a good hangover cigar for me and I ended up staying bsing and smoking with these guys for almost 2 hours. I can’t say enough good things about the hospitality, and the welcome I received as well as the quality of that shop. Anybody can open a shop, but it’s the people who make it what it is, and after spending some time there and watching how they treat people I can see why that is the place to go in KC. If you are ever in the area take time to go meet the guys, you will be glad you did.

Thanks a lot guys for turning a week of meetings into something enjoyable.

Robby

VERY cool bro!

I had the pleasure of meeting them at RTDA, top notch indeed!

~Mark

Glad you had a good time. Hope you got over your hangover.
Should have told me you were a Rush fan jeez, I'm one of the biggest Rush freaks aroumd.
Come by anytime, our lounge is always open to you and any CPer's who happen to find themselves in the thriving metropolis of KC. :laugh:

Can't wait to make it out there myself... don't know if they could handle me though.....ha

It's probably a good thing that I don't live too close, at least for my wallet and time. :p

I had a great time at the Padron event and look forward to making another trip to KC in the Spring. You're definitely right about the boys at Outlaw - except I'm not so sure about that bald guy (who is he again?) :laugh:

Great stuff! Well done Outlaw on making yet another CPer feel very welcome.

:thumbs:

It's probably a good thing that I don't live too close, at least for my wallet and time. :p

I had a great time at the Padron event and look forward to making another trip to KC in the Spring. You're definitely right about the boys at Outlaw - except I'm not so sure about that bald guy (who is he again?) :laugh:
I call it my co(k, Nick! :p This guy is awesome. It was really great to meet you! Too bad you were nursing that hangover or we would have smoked something really good! Next time, brother. I'm glad you enjoyed you trip!

A few months ago, I was offered a job in Wentzville MO. I almost took it because it was closer to Outlaw Cigars. Those guys at Outlaw are top notch for sure.

A few months ago, I was offered a job in Wentzville MO. I almost took it because it was closer to Outlaw Cigars. Those guys at Outlaw are top notch for sure.

Okay, now that's when you need your noggin knocked. :laugh:

The outlaw guys and thier crew are the best. My visit there was one of the few times I truly got away from the situation I was dealing with. The generosity and kindness they showed was unbelievable. I will figure out a way to repay thier kindness but geez it is hard when you see thier inventory and loren and tonys personal stock these guys have it all. i mean tonys crazy ass even drove to pick me up.
Thanks again outlaw and crew