• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The paperback of my book, Peace Warrior, is ready!

stevehawk

'Member? C'mon you 'member!
Whoo hoo! The paperback edition of my book, Peace Warrior, is now available. It’s not a newborn baby, but it kinda feels like one. For those who have asked, links to where you can get the paperback are provided on my website: www.stevehawk.com

MrWolf, eljimmy and Shamrocker – I’ve got copies headed your way, guys. Thanks again for all the help in getting this ready for publication. It's a better product as a result. :thumbs:

On a related note, I received my first review on Amazon.com a few days ago. 4 out of 5 stars from an unknown reader in Little Rock who downloaded a Kindle version. Here’s the link if you’re interested: Amazon Review

In celebration of the paperback coming out, I’d like to offer up a contest. The first person to accurately name the last cigar I smoked (Saturday evening) will get a signed copy of the book and a nice fiver.

Oh man, this is one contest I'd sure love to win brother! I'm most definitely wanting to read this book! So...I'll go with...a Anejo 50! Once again, congrats on the book!

Congrats on the publication again Steve. It was a pleasure to be able to help you out!

So.... when's the next one coming?? :)

Congratulations Steve! I'll be purchasing it this Friday!

I'm going to go with a WOAM.

Just ordered my copy. Can't wait for it to get here so I can read it.

Congrats on the paperback. I'd say the last smoke was a Boli Gold Medal.

Steve - Congrats on the new book. Hopefully it will be the first of many.

As for the stick you were smoking, I am going with a padron 64

Awesome Job Steve!

I was going to say bestseller but someone beat me to it, so I'll go with the Untold Story