• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The past year....

mcoupe

has not been the most fun in terms of my professional life. The economy hit me hard but our business managed to survive and is now starting to profit again. I know money is not everything, but with a family to support, it took a huge toll.

Well, all is much better now and I look forward to "rejoining" the community again. Not that I've been the most active, :laugh: but I have been lurking and look forward to contributing again.

has not been the most fun in terms of my professional life. The economy hit me hard but our business managed to survive and is now starting to profit again. I know money is not everything, but with a family to support, it took a huge toll.

Well, all is much better now and I look forward to "rejoining" the community again. Not that I've been the most active, :laugh: but I have been lurking and look forward to contributing again.

I am glad to hear things have turned around for you.

I am sure there is a huge weight off of your shoulders. :thumbs:

Welcome back! What business were you in? Hope you will be able to find more time to spend here and smoke some good stuff :thumbs:

Thanks. Consulting - building enterprise-wide collaboration. Anyone need help :sign:

Luckily, I had a good stash to get me through but cigars were not as enjoyable then when the mood was not great...

Welcome back! What business were you in? Hope you will be able to find more time to spend here and smoke some good stuff :thumbs:

Back