• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The PB reverse Bomb Pass

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
OK, here is the game plan:

Only established members allowed, have to have over 100 posts.If you are new, you can still play, but you will have to e:Mail me a pick of your Humi first. :p

I will send out a Box (Empty of course) and each participant will "PUT" a minimum of 2 High End sticks then pass to the next guy. (Again, NO TAKIN' only Puttin') :D

When the box gets back to me, I will donate to charity anything that will not fit in my Humi!! (see :0 it is a charitable event ;) )

Ok, who's in?
:p

1: Secret Santa (in) ;)
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

J/K :sign:

Actually, PB, I know this is a joke, but it's a good idea too. When the box gets back to you, send it to your intended target, which is a massive bomb to **someone** (participating in the pass or otherwise).

moki said:
Actually, PB, I know this is a joke, but it's a good idea too. When the box gets back to you, send it to your intended target, which is a massive bomb to **someone** (participating in the pass or otherwise).
But Brother Andrew, who is more deserving that Your's truly? They don't call me Mega Moocher for nuttin' :p

:sign: :0 :sign:

Well Peter, if I had not been making a joke that was based on a conversation in the chat room last night, I suppose your way of doing it would certainly make more sense, doesn't it :D

I certainly would never refuse a gift from a friend or family member, but this truly was not a clever mooch attempt, tho if I were inclined to go on a Moochathon, this would be a good one, huh? LOL :p

OK, this pass hit the skids too early. Nobody wants to play this my way :D so I guess itis dead :)

I am the king of Mooching (so I am told) but it appears as though my crown could use somepollishing.

Back to the ole drawing board :p

You can move it to the dead pile if you want Dave :sign: