• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Perfect Day

Jam1173

So today the wife left early for the day to visit an aunt about an hour away.

Its 68 here in Oceanside today so i washed the car, with a pepin cuban classic robusto and a cup of coffee to start the day, then I went to visit a friend, kicked back a few beers in the yard while we watched trees being ripped out from his property with a tatuaja Havana nobles.

Came home and fired up the grill, made myself a porterhouse steak, now sitting on the back deck with a beer and an Anejo 55. life is good :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

If you're smart, you'll tell your wife you had a horrible day, otherwise you're going to pay.

Doc.

HA!

Yeah, the weather today was perfect. Went up to the LI Children's Museum Family Festival with the wife and son today and spent all day outside enjoying the weather while I made sure he got my money's worth out of the POP bracelet.

If you're smart, you'll tell your wife you had a horrible day, otherwise you're going to pay.

Doc.

Very very wise words. Never admit to happiness beyond that enjoyed with your wife. NEVER! :) And never tell her you plan to 'cut back.' NEVER!

Glad to hear that you had a nice day. I, on the other hand, had a hectic day. The entire family was over, and I spent the day running around waiting on everyone. They left an hour ago. My wife and I then began to clean up the mess. Now I am sitting in the backyard with a glass of water and a 601 blue label. Finally....rest....

601 blue label is a good smoke, i had one of them last night...very tasty