• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The perfect evening

ads47

So yesterday after feeling terrible for a couple weeks, and trying to move in the midst of being sick I finally felt great and got tons done.
One of my fellow brothers from the FD lives a few doors down of my new house and warned me that if I moved in the neighborhood that I better get my beer drinking shoes on because of the WEEKLY block party.
Last week after coming in from the FD early in the morning, my GF is still sound asleep. Thinking this was odd I woke her up, bout got knocked out, and found out she had stumbled home at 2am!!! Hmmm now this is my kinda neighboorhood!
Back to the story at hand now that you have a little history. So like any good redneck I go out by a few cases of beer, fill the table with snacks and proceed to sit in my driveway and have a nice gourmet PB&J and some good ol filtered water. Now that the tummy is full and ready for a good smoke I wander inside search the depths of the humidor and pull out a PMM that I have been saving for this occasion. Before I know it my garage and driveway is full of 20+ people and the good times are rolling. The PMM was out of the world, tons of flavor, smooth as silk and an hour or extasy, it coupled with some Beam Black on the rocks with a splash of coke was pure heaven. I introduced my new neighbors to my humi and let a few enjoy some smokes ($1.22 Spirit of Cuba's bought specially for the novices). They were ever grateful and thought the were the best cigars they had ever had. After the evening turned into late night and more Beam was flowing I had the urge for a good kick ya in the a$$ cigar. I pulled out a Camacho Corojo, wow what a nice heavy cigar, very spicy, very full of flavor, not for the meak or empty stomach. So sometime well after midnight I had met all my very cool neighbors and a few BOTL and smoked one out of this world cigar and one to ad to my list of good spicy everyday smokes. What more could a Redneck want?

see ya'll
ads

Damn man, invite us next time -- sounds like a great time! :D

Rednecks in Plainfield? You must have moved in from Terra Haute :p I used to have a great Aunt that lived out there. All I remember are paper mills and corn fields though.

Block parties are cool, I haven't been to one since I lived in Jersey.

Great story! I know about those cigars but....

tell me more abut that "a nice gourmet PB&J" that you had!!!! :D

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Well ya'll are all invited anytime! Any weekend there is a party at one of about 10-15 couples houses that it rotates around.
Rednecks in Plainfield, well transplanted here anyway. I am orginally from South Georgia.

ads