• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pipe Locker

joshmickelson

Ok, as I said in another topic, we need a thread citing our pipe inventory. I am always curious as to what you guys are smoking from. Pictures give you brownie points :cool:

My arsenal currently:
Boswell Shotshell Sitter - my main pipe, only smoke non-aromatics from it
Boswell Classic Straight -my first pipe gifted to me by Jonas (denverdog). I smoke anything and everything out of this.
Peterson System 307 - gift set with zippo lighter. new.
Peterson 302 - estate pipe, still needs a ton of work. not having fun with the oxidation on the mouthpiece.
Savinelli Grand Prix - really cool looking estate pipe, but I am thinking it is beyond repair. The mouthpiece is a horrible fit right now. We'll see. As of now, I never smoke it.

pictures to come. I will take them tonight.

You ain't going to get any pictures, cause I don't own a digital camera, but here's my seven day rotation:

Parker bent billiard and Savinelli Tundra Author
Sav Duca 4 square and Stan #193 It's a quarter bent apple Canadian kind of thing
Danbark Poker and Tim West Free Hand. It's sort of pear shaped
Danbark smooth free hand and Boswell Volcano Poker
Tim West Brandy Bowl and Danbark free hand Church Warden
Humbry Zulu and Stan Rook
Stan #187 a bent apple and Rusticated bent Danbark Free Hand

Doc.

Here's the rotation in alphabetical order. I smoke them all whenever as long as they've had adequate rest. Sometimes I skip one, sometimes I don't.

Big Ben Barbados #651
Danbark Bent Bulldog
Danbark Freehand
Don Carlos Two Note #1
Dr. Grabow Billiard (My first pipe bought in 1991 at Hook's Drug in Bloomington, IN)
Fred Brandt Straight Grain Dublin Freehand
JM Boswell Chip Carved Poker
JM Boswell Large Freehand
JM Boswell Mini Freehand Churchwarden
JM Boswell Shot Shell Bent Poker
Mastro de Paja Panel
Nording 2B
Peterson Donegal Rocky #53
Peterson System Standard 303
Stanwell Brass Band No. 11
Stanwell Colonial No. 19
Stanwell Hans Christian Anderson II
Wally Frank Straight Grain

I have about a dozen cobs of varying shape and size and 3 clays as well. I'm working on getting my first Meerschaum pipe, but I'm waiting for one that really catches my eye.

This is about 1/2 of what I used to smoke through. It makes for a much more manageable collection and I enjoy each pipe more than I used to because I've made the conscious decision to keep it.

man, some GREAT pipes on here.

doc - I have been curious about those Parkers. I hear they are a really good value.

man, some GREAT pipes on here.

doc - I have been curious about those Parkers. I hear they are a really good value.
They're made by Dunhill. Draw your own conclusions. It's the best flake pipe I own and have had it well over 20yrs.

Doc.

Well thought I would just post what I have and then post my own pictures later, since everyone is posting

Anyways in order of when I got them

Medico Apollo Linky
Brigham Algonquin somewhat bent Apple Linky
Brigham 2006 Centennial Pipe Limited edition In the same link as above.
And also the pipe I got off of Ebay which I should know more about once I get it....cant recall the name at the moment :p

I have a few cobs also.

Here's my Danbark poker that I got from Frenchy. It's my favorite, after my anniversary pipe of course.

0dee438b.jpg

This is a Medico that I got off of eBay. I think it's called Streamline or something. I think it's a neat shape.

6325fddb.jpg

fa1c2ff4.jpg

I have:

Boswell Bulldog sitter that my wife had made Linky
Boswell Fishing pipe Linky
Boswell Churchwarden
Boswell Wizard freehand
Boswell Shotshell Egg Linky to these 3
Boswell Minie Ball Linky
Boswell Shotshell sitter Linky
Boswell Bulldog sitter
Boswell small apple

Stanwell HCA SB
Stanwell Vario #51

446f15cb.jpg

Big Ben Desert that had Alan's cooties on it.

Crown Viking freehand

Savinelli Tortuga #602

CAO meerschaum

A leather covered Bradberry, and a few assorted estate pipes that I got off of eBay.

...Big Ben Desert that had Alan's cooties on it...

Hey! I wiped it off with yesterday's undapants before I sent it to you. What more do you want, you ungrateful so and so! :angry: :angry:

:laugh: :laugh:

How's it smoking for you?

I got my hands on some old pipes. I am not sure who they are made by, but the markings on them are:
Bertram Washington DC
Carey Magic inch
Imported Briar
1 with no markings