• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The problem with great cigars!!

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

A great cigar mid-morning is wonderful. Then followed by another mid-afternoon cigar. Gotta have another when I get home from the office. Of course...an after dinner smoke is needed too.

I CAN'T STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

I agree, Beast! Had a Punch Punch with coffee, then a IT Super Fuerte for lunch and can't wait to have one after work tonight!!

All I think about are cigars!!!! lmao :sign:

Thank God they haven't been outlawed.
When cigars are outlawed only outlaws will have cigars.
NA ;)

:D :D :D :D :D beast, beast, beast........I feel your pain...or wait i mean pleasure.....it is crazy man just crazy.... :thumbs: :0 :0 :0 :p

Im having a tough time just finishing the day, kinda sleepy today..

I haven't had a gar since Thursday. Won't have one till Saturday. My wife doesn't like em, or me after smoking one. And I refuse to set a bad example by smoking in front of my young impressionable children. Now if I was going to be home for longer than a week, I would smoke one tonight while the wife is gone. But since I only have 2 days left with the family, family comes first. I find the problem with great cigars is that I can't afford a box of em without putting a dent in my play money. So I buy a box of decent cigars, and a single here and there of top shelf cigars. I guess that is why I love passes. I can put in an Opus, VSG, or PAM/PAN which I can buy here, and try some other top shelf cigars I cant get.

Emo

I gotta sympathise with ya Beatie-boy I recently took 2 10-count double-corona size boxes...full... to rehearsal and gave away 30-something cigars...
" I'm a cigar snob. These are cigars that I'm not gonna smoke...I'm NOT taking any of them home."

Some of the folks that have complained about our smoking after rehearsal took the freebies. :D So, they've got no room to complain anymore. ;)

Very nice Bruddah Beast! I wish I had your job.... I'd love puffing on a 'gar while at work!

I haven't had a 'gar all week but it's gonna change tonight! Weekly Thursday night Herf with my buddies.... Woooohoooo! Now... what to choose... what to choose? LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

My problem is when I get a good box I end up smoking/gifting just about the whole damn box in a couple weeks. Then I order another and slow down on them. :p

i really have to stop myself some days.
in the warehouse i work in we can smoke, so i can have one with coffee,which i do
most mornings. then some days i also smoke one in the afternoon.
but man, i can't afford to keep smoking that much.

so now i try to smoke one on tue, and thur. morning and one on the weeekend.
conservation seems to be the key. gone from about 8-10 a week to about 3-4.

(in a whiny voice) i want 2 everyday!!!

I usually smoke at least one a day, sometimes 2 or 3!! I smoke more if I'm working outside as the mosquitoes are bad!! Don't want West Nile Virus, ya know!

Smoked a Cohiba CE with Kona coffee this morning, gifted by some top notch guys I know! ;)

I'm kinda lucky in the fact that I drive a company van for work and it's unfinished (i.e. all non-smoke-absorbing-metal inside). I have 1-2 every day or so - pretty much whenever I feel like it. It's a good way to pass the time when you know you'll be on the road for an hour to get to a site, then another hour to go back home.
Yep - I love my job!

Dave :thumbs: