• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The savior of my rigid Boveda packets

Presenting the "Magic Bovedanator two...uhh FIVE Thousand!"
Only ninete... uhh $29.99! Plus a small handling and shipping fee.
Right now for an unlimited time only take advantage of our special
Buy one and you'll have one deal!
Boveda not included.
Also distilled water/colloidal silver mixture not included.
Also distilled water/colloidal silver mixture spray bottle not included.
View attachment 53875
Or has this ever happened to you?
You're standing over your magic bovedanator 5000 waiting patiently for it to recharge and the ash from your cigar rolls onto the special hydration chamber and burns a hole in it?
Then ask about our "Magic Bevedanator six..uh 9000!" Model. Comes with TWO special hydration chambers!
View attachment 53876
Is this like all the newer commercials? "Act now and you will receive a second doo-hicky at no charge, just pay a separate fee"

I used to soak my rigid Boveda 69 packs in water for recharging, but I found that the skin will rot after several cycles. In this way, because the packets do not directly contact with water, they‘re still the same as the new ones after many cycles.
Pretty cool !

View attachment 53838View attachment 53839View attachment 53840View attachment 53841View attachment 53842
I just tape them to the inside of my toilet bowl rim above the water and like magic the boveda fairy refills them in about three days!

I just tape them to the inside of my toilet bowl rim above the water and like magic the boveda fairy refills them in about three days!
“If that’s a joke I love it. If not I cannot wait to unpack that with you later” -Ted Lasso