• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Shield (New Season)

Gunpowder

Cigar Search & destroy V 1.20
almost as good as the Sopranoes or maybe the other way around. Looks like things are coming to ahead. Anyone else fans?

Sopranos and the Shield are the two shows that got me to turn on my TV during prime time again... Very good season opener on the Shield - they're diving right in and not screwing around. Doesn't have the subtlety of the Sopranos, but just as engaging, IMO. Who would have imagined this from an FX show...

Cheers,

- Oak

darn I missed the opener again....

are they having it on again this week?

Big100HD said:

I am usually able to catch it I think on Sunday night???? Set your dish to automaticaly change to the channel. That alert usually tells me the Sopranoes or the Shield or something nice is coming on :D

The Shield is my favorite show on television. Vic is in a world of trouble, and getting in deeper. It's going to be another great season!

Big100HD said:

It's not a tough show to catch a rerun of... FX knows when it has something better than the rest of its lineup... It airs every Tuesday at 10 and 11pm; Friday at 11pm; and Sunday at 10pm (all EST). Those are just the standard times, it also seems to show the previous week's episode in 3-4 other time slots in most locales.

When I was looking for their schedule - I found their fans' site: www.theshieldfans.com. Looks like it has everything you'd want to know - and probably far more...;)

Cheers,

- Oak

Just watched my tape of it today...damn I missed this show, imho the best show on non pay tv

PaulMac