• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The smell from hell

DonkeyKong

Last night while taking a bath I had a smoke thinking my ventilation system would get rid of it. Well, I was very very wrong. Anyway to get rid of the smell? I am currently washing all fabrics, I washed the walls quite a bit but the smell still seems to be there.

trollface.jpg

The Tubby Turtle and submarine should be salvageable. You may want to run them through the dishwasher just to be safe. I'm afraid your shower cap may be a total loss though. Sorry.

The Tubby Turtle and submarine should be salvageable. You may want to run them through the dishwasher just to be safe. I'm afraid your shower cap may be a total loss though. Sorry.

hahahaha no I just realized the tobacco created an oily film on my paint. Have spent the last hour scrubbing the walls clean with arm n hammer. Thank you though, I shall stick to smoking outside, damn apartment.

I've found that after smoking often the lingering smell is in my Hvac filter. When I change them at the store (which is twice a week) it's amazing the difference. The filters I use which do a great job of removing the smoke and smell are The Natural Aire (Flanders) with an FPR rating of 8.

Try an out doors Hot Tub next time.....nice place to smoke on cold nights.

I find it's best to just sack the hell up and consider the aroma a BONUS. Nothing better than having my house and truck smell like a cigar lounge!

~Boar

l shallow bowl of white vinegar can do wonders in a few hours....for the walls Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are.........well magic..... :laugh: