• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The - Smokelaw1 is to busy for his friends contest!

grateful1

Oh My!
Either:
Write a tale <any literary style> of why he is too busy
OR
Post a photo or two with a caption as to why he is too busy!

The best/funniest one wins. Extra points for personal photo's <his not yours>!!

Rules:
I make the rules!
I reserve the right to change the rules.
You may post 2 times - no edits.

Contest ends this Thursday at midnight!

Prize - a nice Davidioff package. non - isom

Any questions - send me a PM.

Have Fun!!!

clinton_lewinsky2a.jpg

Smokelaw1 attending to his duties as the newly promoted Senior VP of Intern Development. While he doesn't have time for CP these days, at least his job description involves cigars. :p

crap. I missed the part about editing. Just did it to fix a spelling mistake. Oh well...

After an innocent exchange of screen names, Smokelaw1 finds himself testifying before congress for the next six months....

foleyai8.jpg

"Your Smokelaw1? I am Saunafun4U! Great to Finally meet you in person young man."

joshkoalaAP_228x148.jpg

Australian scientists unveiled three test-tube koala cubs today as part of an artificial insemination program to preserve the vulnerable mammal. They said the program would lead to the creation of the world's first koala sperm bank, letting researchers screen out koala diseases.

Scientists are baffled by the human like appearance of one of the three koalas. An investigation is under way to determine if there was a sperm donor mix-up in the specimens shipped over seas from West Hartford, CT, USA. The lab in question has issued a release stating precautions have been implemented preventing any mix up between there human and koala sperm banks. The went on to say, one local resident provides the needs for the entire human bank and they would be contacting him shortly for DNA testing.

joshkoalaAP_228x148.jpg

Australian scientists unveiled three test-tube koala cubs today as part of an artificial insemination program to preserve the vulnerable mammal. They said the program would lead to the creation of the world's first koala sperm bank, letting researchers screen out koala diseases.

Scientists are baffled by the human like appearance of one of the three koalas. An investigation is under way to determine if there was a sperm donor mix-up in the specimens shipped over seas from West Hartford, CT, USA. The lab in question has issued a release stating precautions have been implemented preventing any mix up between there human and koala sperm banks. The went on to say, one local resident provides the needs for the entire human bank and they would be contacting him shortly for DNA testing.

To all - that photo - w/o the koala's - can be found somewhere on this site!! :thumbs:

joshkoalaAP_228x148.jpg

To all - that photo - w/o the koala's - can be found somewhere on this site!! :thumbs:

Gary noooo, my Paint is no match against Photoshop.

joshkoalaAP_228x148.jpg

Gary noooo, my Paint is no match against Photoshop.

It's ok - you're the first to use the photo!! :thumbs:

if i only had some hi rez stuff...

106957925-M.jpg

Easy, he's heard that Pineapple White Owls were being discontinued and had to enjoy as many as humanly possible before they were all gone.

josh-is-busy.jpg

:laugh:

~Mark

He's saying "to HELL with this office job crap and those fuggen cigar losers :laugh: " and got a job as a roadie with the Dropkick Murphys.

He's leaving with the band this week for Ireland, England and other Eurpoean dates. He'll probably be home for the holidays unless he hooks up with some gay Eurotrash punkers in Nottingham and decides to lead an "alternate" life style for a while anyway...... :whistling:

14 more hours....come on...you guys are more funny than this...I know I've seen a few photo's of some of you! :sign: