• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The (un)Official Chatroom Drinking Game!

septumus

Okay so I got bored tonight and the lady was out of town so I decided to get drunk for fun. Haven't been wasted in a good while mind you. I noticed the chatroom gets about enough traffic to make a drinking game so heres the rules!

1. Get a bottle of your choice!
2. Everytime someone enters take a shot. (they must have been gone for at least 30 minutes)
3. Everytime someone leaves take a shot. (they must have stayed in chat actively for at least 30 minutes)

4. Only 2 SKIPS are allowed and only once per hour.

alright so I'm pretty drunk at the moment so if anyone sees any loopholes in the game or additions to it feel free to add on!

(edited to add a rule so i didn't die of alcohol poisoning)

Sounds like fun. If it wasn't already 1 am here, I'd join in.

2.jpg

The result of one night of the game.. That was a brand new bottle at the beginning.

Youth, is the one disease, that there's a sure cure for.

Doc.

Drinking to get drunk is like having sex only to procreate.

It was definitely fun to see Sep get smashed last night in the chatroom, I can only hope I'm around the next time he does this.

Pfffttt.... entering and leaving?

If you are really looking to just get drunk (and I agree with Ray on this one... )

1 shot every time someone cracks a gay joke
1 shot every time robbie says something stupid

If you're in the chat room during the day (this would work out well for Dave <anvil> with the time difference) you would be smashed during a regular 9-5.

Pfffttt.... entering and leaving?

If you are really looking to just get drunk (and I agree with Ray on this one... )

1 shot every time someone cracks a gay joke
1 shot every time robbie says something stupid

If you're in the chat room during the day (this would work out well for Dave <anvil> with the time difference) you would be smashed during a regular 9-5.

Gay jokes are down 80% since the departure of Mrepp, sadly.