• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TheCigarHumidor.com's Modus Vivendi Club

KevinWHoecker

Here are a couple of comments we recieved from our members.

"I am quite impressed with this MV shipment. You can tell the effort and thought that you guys put into this from the black satin bag to the full color dossier to the quality of the smokes. It's also really nice to have in my possession one of the most sought after cigars right now (Padron 64). Nicely done!"
- Gabe from MA

"Hehe, I got them today. thanks so much for the great service!!!!!if you have a mailing list can you add me to it?? Im always looking to try different cigars,but kinda like to stay with the similar tastes of what I have bought.I find it hard to select different sticks based on reviews. Thanks again."
- Ben from CN

"Nice Shipment! The customer service and experience I've gotten in purchasing from you guys is great."
- Bret from KS

The Modus Vivendi club is TheCigarHumidor.com's Cigar of the Month Club. We have taken the concept of the Cigar of the Month Club to the next level. Most sites offer a price of $29.95, some even less. In most cases, 3 to 4 cigars of decent quality are sent to the member. Being that there are so many sites using this approach, we felt the need to do something different. That is why TheCigarHumidor.com will offer a higher class Cigar of the Month Club. This is the Rolls Royce of Cigar Clubs and is a must for anyone looking to train their pallet for the finest cigars.

The cost for the club is $39.99 a month. While this is one of the most expensive clubs on the internet, the value you recieve is unparrelled. TheCigarHumidor.com will send you around $50 (MSRP) worth of the most saught after cigars on the market and include shipping for the $39.99 a month. There will also be an informational newsletter that will accompany the shipment which will give a complete description of the cigars as well as our review. There will be a space on the Newsletter for you to enter in your own comments and paste the label. The newsletters are printed on high quality glossy paper so you can save the sheets without the potential for damage.

Check out the full details at the link below:

TheCigarHumidor.com's Modus Vivendi Club

The past two months shipments have included such cigars as a Fuente Fuente Forbidden X and a Padron 1964 Anniversary Torpedo Maduro.

Thanks for reading the post,

Kevin