• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

There are now FOUR undefeated teams

Who will lose last?

• Washington Redskins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Indianapolis Colts

• Cincinnati Bengals

• Total voters

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Would you have beleived that the 'skins would have been on this list?

That is the beauty of a bye week so early...
Although I would rather have had the bye week during week 8 or 9

Logic has it that Indy will be the team to beat, but I have to go with the Bengals just because this may be the year for them to shine again. They do not have that many you know.

junkman_56 said:
That is the beauty of a bye week so early...
Although I would rather have had the bye week during week 8 or 9
[snapback]230354[/snapback]​

Yeah for the health of the players you probably want one later in the season to get a week off to recover. last week possible if you expect to make the playoffs.

the bengals have looked good..... against cleveland (possibly worst the team ever fielded in the nfl's history), minnesota (at the time a clueless offense to match their coach) and chicago(would have a clueless offense if they actually had an offense). indy for the simple fact that the bengals arent as good as their record indicates. plus the colts dont play a team till week 9 while the bungels get pittsburgh week 7

Still going with Indy on this one. I think Bucs and Skins are a tie for least chance.

Bengals are pretty tough this year too... I asked someone where they heck did they come from and he responded... "If you have 1st round pick 10 years in a row, you would be good too"... I laughed my ass off on that one.

I think TB is the real deal bros. They can ride the Cadillac for a while.

..aaaaand it's the COlts!

Who would have thought Testaverde would lead his team over TB's vaunted D (granted TB was without Cadillac).

Jax beating Cincy wasn't that big of an upset, and of course no one expected the 'skins to win, though they came close!