• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

There is a God!

theginguy

So all day today I had been thinking about making me a Guinness Black and Tan. So Earlier I was by my Computer and I see the mailman drop a package off in the mailbox and it dawned on me that Dulaney22 told me he was going to send me some Partagas Blacks. I had gotten a really tight one from my local Cigar Store, so he told me that he had some that he would send me free of charge!

So I opened the package and he was true to his word. 3 Partagas Blacks, I'm thinking Classico's, Crystals or Magnifico's maybe? But along with those he also sent me two Arganese Maduro Presidente Petit Corona's. Wow, I was excited to try them.

So after mowing the lawn, I plopped a few Ribeye's on the grill and made myself a Black and Tan. The Ribeye's were great and so I was ready to sit down on the porch, enjoy the cool breeze and another Black and Tan with my new Arganese.

Man oh man, the Arganese Maduro was awesome. It was very smooth and flavorful and it went perfect with my B&T.

Thanks again Dulaney22!!! The smokes will be well enjoyed!!!

Just another affirmation of just how cool this community is!

I had a Partagas Black Label tubo yesterday evening. It was so much better than the one I had about a month or two ago. Not sure why but man it was really rich and had all kinds of flavors from coffee to fruit, man it was sooooo good. Sounds like you got a pretty good gift, heh.

Just bought a box of the Partagas Blacks. These are just beautiful. Then again, they are my type of cigar too, not too many Connecticut Shade wrappers that I like. I'm a dark cigar guy all the way.

Hope you enjoy them Dave. I've always had good luck with the Partagas Blacks . . . think you just got a bad one.

Lee