• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

There was an explosion in Iraq...

Get in, Strap in, STFU and Don't Touch Nothin!
Today I walked of to our Company CP to see if I had recieved any mail and lucky for me, I had. JHolmes763 had decided to send a little present to Iraq and it exploded! I was blown away by the contents and now have my end-of-tour smoke thanks to a fellow Brother In Arms/BOTL. Thank you very much Sir.

And for the record John, I don't hold it against you that you were a Squakin' Chicken :laugh: :sign: :laugh:

Thats awesome!

This board really knows how to show some love :thumbs:

Great hit!

(btw 360, 7 days :whistling: )

Nice hit JHolmes!

Hey 360 make sure you don't try to beat your friends' 35 minute toro smoking record!

Nice hit JHolmes!

Hey 360 make sure you don't try to beat your friends' 35 minute toro smoking record!
Not me... :D I like taking my time to smoke. I sit out there and for an hour to hour and a half I almost feel like I'm not here. It's my favorite part of the day.

Not me...
biggrin.gif
I like taking my time to smoke. I sit out there and for an hour to hour and a half I almost feel like I'm not here. It's my favorite part of the day.

I hear ya' bro' !

Nice way to PIF John.

Not me... :D I like taking my time to smoke. I sit out there and for an hour to hour and a half I almost feel like I'm not here. It's my favorite part of the day.

That's the way to do it! Savour the moments you spend with a good cigar. If that's your daily escape/stress relief, make it count :thumbs: