• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

These guys wrote back too

moki

el Presidente
After I ordered and reviewed the Csonka Pro Air Care Purifier:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=5389

...I sent the review off to Csonka. To my surprise, they wrote back... and it was the President who responded, no less. Yeah, he launched into a marketing schpeil halfway through, but that's okay, it's nice that he responded personally.

I'm glad they are considering making the documentation/packaging better, though I'm astounded that I'm the first person to ever mention the bright green letters on the top of this model. I can only conclude that their customers are blind ;)

csonka_pro_air_care_cleaner.jpg

Andrew,

Sincere thanks for the order and the honest review.
Your packaging and product design comments are indeed appreciated.
Though 19/20 people like the unique, clear packaging, everything can always be made better.
Regarding the words on top "Air Purifier", you're the first to ever note that, but it's a valid note.

Finally, thanks for the sincere, well written product review, full of detail and reality.
Most cigar smokers find themselves in the same exact position and will be able to relate.

On another cool topic, please let us know what we can do for you in other areas.
For example, the Csonka fully accessorized travel cases have been #1 for 6+ years!
Note that we can easily laser engrave them with logos, names, events, etc.
Possibly Ambrosia Software will consider this for promo, corporate gifts, event remembrances.
See below the dotted line some info on our line with some of the laser cases we've done recently.
Allow me to give you the complete product line visual tour . . . who knows???

Again, thanks so very much.

Sincerely,

Michael Chunko
President & CEO
Csonka Worldwide