• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

They came for cigarettes, and I said nothing

robbiex0r

scum
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltim ore_city/bal-te.md.cigars29may29,0,3578384.story

When did WO become "popularized by hip-hop stars"

just a snippet:

Sold under brand names such as Black & Mild, White Owl and The Game, the cigars are exempt from laws that prohibit the sale of individual cigarettes. Neighborhood shops sell the cigars, which can also be repacked with marijuana, for as little as 50 cents apiece.

And while cigarette use by teens and young adults has decreased in recent years, cigar smoking continues to be a "serious and growing health problem," said city Health Commissioner Dr. Joshua M. Sharfstein.

And this is why they will come after Cigars, because of crap little sticks that wish they were cigars.

When the hell will these clowns be satisfied? Surely they realise the government loves its tobacco tax to much to ban the stuff outright?

What more do they want? Where I live, if you smoke in public, you might as well be stabbing a stranger the way you are treated.

Enough is enough. There is no more balance. Our freedoms are being discarded one by one, and the public watch with admiration.

I don't remember my social history enough so I'll ask: How different do you think the immediate years before Prohibition were than what we're experiencing now? If these politicians actually believed that tobacco, in all of its forms, posed the health risk they profess it does, then they should simply ban it.