• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Things to be thankful for

Marco-Polo

Go Irish Go!
Thanksgiving was yesterday, which we had with friends and friends' family, and today was the last day of my first week of work at my new job. Two really good things.

And then I got a call from my wife - I got two letters and a package in the mail. So I drove home early and opened them.

One of them was an "Adjustment of Status" letter from USCIS, confirming that my wife and I were approved for permanent residency in the USA. One of them was my actual green card - yay! And the package, from Connecticut, no note, held two exceedingly good-looking tubos.

Thank you again. That was just the crowning glory on a great day.

Marco, thats wonderful, congrats on the residency to this great country of ours, it couldn't have happened to a better person. Oh, yea and the tubes from Ct I got mine today also, great gift Gary.

Thanksgiving was yesterday, which we had with friends and friends' family, and today was the last day of my first week of work at my new job. Two really good things.

And then I got a call from my wife - I got two letters and a package in the mail. So I drove home early and opened them.

One of them was an "Adjustment of Status" letter from USCIS, confirming that my wife and I were approved for permanent residency in the USA. One of them was my actual green card - yay! And the package, from Connecticut, no note, held two exceedingly good-looking tubos.

Thank you again. That was just the crowning glory on a great day.

You should be grateful for that 1. :cool: