• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Think before you post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Just a quick reminder to PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST. I'm beginning to see flaming and baiting once again. CP is about building a friendly community of cigar smokers, who are here to make friendships and experience new and different cigars.

I have received an overwhelming number of reported posts, emails and PM's recently (from both new and old members), and I can't keep up with all of the drama. If you do not have something positive to say, then please don't post. CP demands a lot of system resources as it is. Adding on all the drama and BS only uses more resources, which in turn will demand a more powerful server. I will not upgrade only to support childish posts.

Onto the herf forum... Unless you plan on attending a herf, please refrain from adding negative comments to the thread. If people want to plan their herf, let them. CP is about having fun. Let's please keep it that way.

And lastly, if you have a problem with another member, DO NOT AIR YOUR GRIEVANCES WITH THEM PUBLICLY. Take it to email.

I'm not singling any one particular member out, this post is directed to all as a reminder of our rules.

Thanks,
Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.