• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thinking about springing for an aged 1988 H uppman is it really worth

matty696

Reaction score
So Ive never really had the pleasure of being able to light up a good stck that had any significant age to it, so I was thnking about springing for a 1988 H uppman. im just curious if if its even worth it? im stocked up on all my cubans and every thing elase but the only thing I have yet to try is a good aged stick, its my white whale anyone have any takes on this subjuct?

Matty, welcome to CP. we are a good group, have fun, pull your leg etc. however, being a newbie ( we don't know what a great guy you are yet ) which is usually four months it is uncouth and frowned on to come right out and mention ISOM. If you choose to stick around life may change, but right out of the box this is frowned upon. Just trying to give you a heads up.

^^^^What he said. Go to the intro forum and post an intro there and just consider this a faux pas.

As the fine gentleman stated above. Please follow the forum etiquette and rules. If you are in mobile, try switching the view so you may clearly see the red letters.

Stick around, read more post less and you'll have a good time.

Welcome to CP.

Know your source...and price.

How much are they? (What size too).
Where are they sourced?

;)