• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thinking contest

pembroke3355

Banned
Ok the last 3 contests I guess were to easy so I am going to envolve a little thought in this one. Now you must get the correct number and the explain why it has to be this and only this number.

This is for 1 RASS 07 and 1 Pepin Black Robusto.

Open to All

1 guess per person per day.

Good luck to all

Best Regards
Don

QUESTION

Cathy has six pairs of black gloves and six pairs of brown gloves in her drawer. In complete darkness, how many gloves must she take from the drawer in order to be sure to get a pair that match? Think carefully!!

She'll only need 2 gloves for a match, as she's in complete darkness they will match no matter what color the right hand and left hand gloves are.....

Quick answer with no thought: 3? the minimum to get two of one and one of another???

13 - she can possibly pick out 6 left or right gloves of each color, so the 13th one would definitely get a pair of the same color.

Women...

:laugh:

She'll need to remove 19 gloves to be sure to have a PAIR of matching (left and right)

Bam you guys are to good 13 is correct and for that reason pm me your addy Irish and I will send you out the smokes.

Best Regards
Don

My guess is 7. She would atleast 1 different one if the other six were all the same color.

No, no, no..........

She won't find a pair that match. The gloves won't match any of her outfits and she'll have to go buy another pair.

That's how it works with shoes and purses also. :sign:

No, no, no..........

She won't find a pair that match. The gloves won't match any of her outfits and she'll have to go buy another pair.

That's how it works with shoes and purses also. :sign:

LOL now that is the perfect answer :laugh:

Best Regards
Don