• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thirsty Dog Raspberry Ale

Breedy

Busted
This is a short review as stouts are more my thing, but I am always looking for something the wife can enjoy.

Price: 8.99 for sixer at local supermarket

General Discripition: Link

Setting: Grilling chicken for lunch

Review in brief

Think the initial hints of bud lite, but with a creamy note instead of sharp carbonated tang. Light beer, would not quite call it refreshing, with subtle hints of raspberries. Subtle hint to me is a good thing, not overpowering or really distinct, but there and some what creamy.

On the whole I was looking for something the wife would like a more modest price point and
would hastate to make this a recommended buy unless you are into the fruit thing, and if you are I would recommend Hoppin Frog Smashing Berry Ale instead link

Brandon

I have had this and it is a very light crisp beer with a very slight Strawberry finish, not bad for $1.50 a bottle

58218.jpg

Yeah I have seen the Abita around but never pulled the trigger. I think I may though, as I have saw it in a twelve pack sampler lately.