• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This better be the last one

TBaGZ

I'm around...
Got knee surgery tomorrow :( This will be my third time being cut open since the accident in april. Starting to get old sitting around the house.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Tim

Hope everything goes well and this is the last surgery.

You should get a humidor built into your favourite armchair.

Best of luck mate.

Good Luck with the surgery, hopefully you'll be up and around soon after !

Thanks guys...I am dying right now. couldn't eat or drink after midnight and I don't have to be at the hospital till 2:30 :(

hang in there buddy we will be thinking of you and hoping for a speedy recovery so you can get back to feeling young again

well that was fun...not!

They went in and cleaned up the miniscus. Guess it was pretty bad and there isn't much left to it. but it was all he could do without replacing things and he didn't want to do that because i am only 30. Found a lil bit of joint damage too while he was in there but it should be ok after some time. All in all i guess it went ok and should be healed up in a few weeks, I can already stand on it with a lil pain and it's pretty stiff.

Dang brother, sorry to hear you're having such a rough time of it. Hope you get to healing up soon, feeling better, and able to get out and about again. Take care of yourself man!

well the doc called me today and wants me to start therapy on the knee monday before it gets too stiff. It's a lil more sore today, guess all the good drugs wore off. It's a real pisser to stand up and get in the wheel chair to do things. O well the wife is being a trooper and I owe her a ton when this is done and some of our friends are being a lot of help too. It's a shame it takes something like this to find out who you can really count on when you need them.

Now this is really BS!!!! :angry: I don't have enough strength in my hand to open a damn beer!!! stupid torn tendons!!! :(

Sorry to know that you're going through this, keep a good attitude and be strong, otherwise the alternative is hell. Both knees replaced six weeks apart, i know what i'm talking about, keep positive bro. :thumbs:

Now this is really BS!!!! :angry: I don't have enough strength in my hand to open a damn beer!!! stupid torn tendons!!! :(

Goodness, i hope you have a full and speedy recovery. You are right. You find out who you can really count on in times like these. Stay strong and keep your head up. It sounds like you have some good people around you, so I hope that helps.

Well it wasn't the last one.. I told him my right shoulder had still been bothering me pretty bad so he sent me for an MRI last wednesday. I went to see him today to get the results and he says my rotator cuff is torn really good and that I will need surgery to repair it. So with this one I will have had my left shoulder cut open and screwed together, my left ankle cut open and screwed together, miniscus in my right knee repaired, AND my right rotator cuff screwed and stitched together... O AND the tendons in my right hand are eff'd so I can't move my thumb.

I need a drink :(

Not fun. My father-in-law just had the rotator cuff surgery. Six weeks of arm held in place with a big cushion and velcro, followed by rehab. Good luck, brother!

Well it wasn't the last one.. I told him my right shoulder had still been bothering me pretty bad so he sent me for an MRI last wednesday. I went to see him today to get the results and he says my rotator cuff is torn really good and that I will need surgery to repair it. So with this one I will have had my left shoulder cut open and screwed together, my left ankle cut open and screwed together, miniscus in my right knee repaired, AND my right rotator cuff screwed and stitched together... O AND the tendons in my right hand are eff'd so I can't move my thumb.

I need a drink :(
We'll keep you in our prayers TJ, my two knee replacements are nothing compared to all that. Keep strong!