• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This cigar may have changed my life

statelandman

Mild cigar smoker that I am, I had no idea what I was getting into when I peeled the white tissue paper off this beauty.
After smoking it on the back patio, I struggled out of my chaise lounge chair and tried to stand up. Fortunately, as I staggered towards the slider to the living room, I was able to grab ahold of a sturdy potted palm plant for support. :0
Thank you, Ropeman. My world view has been significantly expanded. (For the better, I might add)

P.S. Topic line says "Criollo", should have been "Corojo"

I'm gonna have try one of those. Have you had a Cusano Corojo or Punch Rare Corojo? I really like these. Lots of flavor. They do pack a whallop though!

Had the Punch Rare Corojo Rothschild a couple of weeks ago. Can't say I like it too much. I have another one plus two Punch Rare Corojo Pitas in my humidor. I think I need to let 'em rest awhile until I can catch up with them...
As for the Cusano, no...

The Don Thomas is pretty rough but you are now ready form the Camacho corojo.

I got a Don Tomas Dominican Selection in a trade recently. I was completly blown away at how good of a cigar it was. Really nice burn, great flavor, etc. I have heard alot of quite frankly bad things about the Don Tomas cigar lines, but I was shocked at how great it was.

ALostTexan

Sounds like what you had was the CAO, right? I did not like the Punch this time around either. Very flat.

The Camacho is a great corojo...try the Diploma...heehee :D

you noticed that too, huh joe i?
i thought it was just me!
:D
(the punch i mean)