• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This Forum

NickDavid

I've been using message boards forever. I frequently use a message board for bikers www.tristatesportbikes.com and I am an administrator on www.tristatechoppers.com

I have never had the pleasure to meet such nice people anywhere as i've seen here.

I did my first trade with member "AVB" and he sent me 2 extra cigars!

Then i posted about a cigar that i smoked. A member "MilesMingusMonk" felt it was a counterfeit so he sent me 4 cigars for no reason whatsoever!

Just wanted to say thanks for this website. Everyone rocks.. :D

Glad to have you here, a lot of folks here are genuinely interested in sharing the hobby with others and are stand-up folks. You'll have to do the newbie trade/sampler thing or a pass sometime soon. :thumbs: Welcome again. :)

You are right Nick! This is the friendliest place on the Internet!

Glad you found us, and hope you stay a long time! You'll continue to love it here.

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

Cigars? What cigars? I didn't send any cigars.......I sent "Pleasure Sticks" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NickDavid said:
I've been using message boards forever. I frequently use a message board for bikers www.tristatesportbikes.com and I am an administrator on www.tristatechoppers.com

I have never had the pleasure to meet such nice people anywhere as i've seen here.

I did my first trade with member "AVB" and he sent me 2 extra cigars!

Then i posted about a cigar that i smoked. A member "MilesMingusMonk" felt it was a counterfeit so he sent me 4 cigars for no reason whatsoever!

Just wanted to say thanks for this website. Everyone rocks.. :D
[snapback]155017[/snapback]​

AVB said:
Cigars? What cigars? I didn't send any cigars.......I sent "Pleasure Sticks"

Oh yeah? Someone into pocket rockets?

Cool... maybe you can send me a chopper for no reason..... :p :sign: :D

Nick...

Me too, Me too!!! :love:

I agree with you wholeheartedly. This is the FAIREST bunch of guys I think I've ever met!!! Everytime I've done a trade, I have always been BOMBED!!! Every time I've bought cigars - I've paid less than retail for them - with extra bonuses thrown in as well.

I've gotten some most excellent smokes. I've teased some people in the posts, and they've responded by sending my a box of quality smokes!!! I keep trying to pay it forward, but I just keep getting bombed!!! I've come to realize it is a no win situation.

The best I can say is I hope to continue to be as generous with others as they have been with me!!!

Matt - I got one of those Popeil pocket veggie choppers - is that what you were looking for? ??? I'll send it to you, if you really want it... I found it absolutely useless, to be quite honest...

Thanks, guys!!!

George

Hiya Nick and welcome to the friendliest board on earth. :)

Howdy Nick and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida....... :) :thumbs: :)

Matt R said:
Cool... maybe you can send me a chopper for no reason..... :p :sign: :D
[snapback]155145[/snapback]​

Darn, you beat me to it....

welcome aboard.....

Welcome Nick!

BenjieV :D

Now about those choppers your sending to everyone.........................

Welcome Nick, can I just borrow one of those choppers for a week this summer? Perhaps you could just have it delivered to SD and I could ride it for a week. :D :sign:

sure thing guys! CHOPPER FOR EVERYONE!!! WAAAHOOOO!

I've been in the process of building mine for about 10 months now. I'll post some pictures later, when i get a chance.

Anyone here ride bikes?

Also, a bunch of us are heading over to JR Cigar on sunday around 12 noon. Gonna have a good time.. If anyone is interested in meeting with us, let me know.

NickDavid said:
Anyone here ride bikes?
[snapback]155264[/snapback]​
I don't but some guys around the corner from me do. What is their name? Tittle, Tuttle, something like that. :)

hudsonvalley said:
NickDavid said:
Anyone here ride bikes?
[snapback]155264[/snapback]​
I don't but some guys around the corner from me do. What is their name? Tittle, Tuttle, something like that. :)
[snapback]155267[/snapback]​

oh god, lol :thumbs:

I ride when I find time. I have a Honda Shadow right now that barely gets ridden because I grew up riding in the dirt and sport bikes on the road (had an FZ600 and a GSX-R 750) and made an impulse buy after having not ridden for a few years. But, I have an '03 ZZR-1200 sitting in another member here's garage waiting for me to go out and pick it up (I should probably pay him for it too, LMAO). That particular member rides everywhere (and I mean EVERYWHERE), all the time and has a "few" bikes. ;) He is off for a three week ride in Australia, tomorrow. :)

I'd have a chopper for around town if I had the cash to buy one. I'm not much of a mechanic and have no time to start attempting to be one. LMAO!