• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This has been my recent strategy:

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Lately I carry with me almost everywhere I go three different packages of cigars:

A humidipack with my on-deck collection of larger cigars (Corona size and up) with a cutter and bullet punch in there for when I get a (rare) chance to smoke a full-size cigar

A Tin of small cigars, It's a CAO honey god tin but I have three different types in there for when I get a chance to smoke for more than 10 mins but less than 1/2 hour

A Tin a cigarillos for when I just have a chance to grab a quick smoke. I have Nat Shermans and Cafe Cremes in there.

Now I got all my bases covered!

It's a backpack. When I commute it's on my back and when I drive it's on the passenger seat.

I am quickly becoming a Cohiba Club FREAK!!! You gotta try these they are great!! I smoke them at work. and when I don't have the time for a smoke but I don't want to sacrafice and smoke a "yard stick" which I HATE DOING. Acctually I just won't do that! You can get them for about 1.25 $ a POP!

Ellman said:
Do you carry a man bag(purse)? :D what do you do with all that stuff
I'm glad you didn't say yes to this one....LOL

Backpacks are good, purses are bad!!!

lmao. i love seeing things like this. makes me feel better..hahahah i usualy just carry a zip lock with my 3 gar leather case in it. have a punch on my key ring. works well...

speakin of things that work well. i found myself w/o a cutter one time. no knife, nothing.... but a tooth pick! stuck 4 or 5 holes in the end.. works like a charm

mtdave2 said:
lmao. i love seeing things like this. makes me feel better..hahahah i usualy just carry a zip lock with my 3 gar leather case in it. have a punch on my key ring. works well...

speakin of things that work well. i found myself w/o a cutter one time. no knife, nothing.... but a tooth pick! stuck 4 or 5 holes in the end.. works like a charm
I have been known to do the same thing with a ball point pen

<ducks>

This discussion about men's "purse-like" carrying cases for sticks reminds me of the Seinfeld episode with the men's support bra that Kramer dubbed "The Bro"...

Not that there is anything wrong with man purses OR men that need pectorial assistance! :lookup:

:0 This noob is outta here before a cyber punch is thrown this way..... :D