• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This has to stop.

LilBastage

Meat is murder! Tasty, tasty murder.
So, I get home from a long weekend watching my UMD Bulldogs winning the national championship and enjoying the 2011 Twins home opener to find yet another package waiting for me. There was no note, but I assume this is yet another newbie strike.

I'm running out of adjectives to describe how humbling this all is. :blush:

What are you feeding those boys up there? First football and now hockey? Congrats on both, and your bomb. :thumbs:

So, I get home from a long weekend watching my UMD Bulldogs winning the national championship and enjoying the 2011 Twins home opener to find yet another package waiting for me. There was no note, but I assume this is yet another newbie strike.

I just found the note.:blush:

I'm glad you got it, Alan. The unbanded one is a Tat Verocu No.5.

I can't remember the others now.

Enjoy, my friend!

Edit for stupidity!

Wait, I just found the note!

The unbanded one is a Perdomo Lot 24.

I just found the note.:blush:

I'm glad you got it, Alan. The unbanded one is a Tat Verocu No.5.

I can't remember the others now.

Enjoy, my friend!

Edit for stupidity!

Ahh...that explains why there was a distinct aroma of pipe basma on the bubble wrap. :laugh:

Thanks, Steve! I appreciate it. :)

What are you feeding those boys up there? First football and now hockey? Congrats on both, and your bomb. :thumbs:

It's been an awesome year up here for UMD fans. This one was much sweeter than the football championship. It's the first one they've won in school history. I just hope they don't use this as an excuse to raise my season ticket price next year. :laugh: