• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is a cool gesture..

Living in a houshold of all women, I think THIS is great!!

Kudo's to the MLB for allowing it..good show boys! :thumbs:

Yeah I heard about this. Great idea and very classy of the players and the MLB. They are signing the bats and then auctioning them off to support the Foundation.

Wonder if Barry Bonds will be swinging one of these? ???

Yeah I heard about this. Great idea and very classy of the players and the MLB. They are signing the bats and then auctioning them off to support the Foundation.

Wonder if Barry Bonds will be swinging one of these? ???

wouldn't you love to see all the clips of him hitting number 715 with a pink bat

I don't know about the MLB but I've been swinging a pink bat for years.

Will they do purple bats for testicular cancer? How about yellow bats for pancreatic cancer? No wait, black bats for lung cancer? Here's one, brown bats for colon cancer!! Hmmm, lemme see, red bats for skin cancer!!! I got it, rainbow colored bats for AIDS!!!

NHL also did this earlier in the year when a number of players used pink hockey sticks to raise awareness.

I remember last year MLB wore PINK wristbands for breast cancer awareness week. Damn players looked silly as hell. I wonder how much was raised.