• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

^THIS IS FULL^ I need 15 people to sign up for $10 March Madness Sweet 16 pool

AND WE HAVE THE FINAL 4
CONGRATS Jon, Jason, Dan, and Jeff
Not one steal so far... Oh well... still fun.

@jacot23 - FAU +1.5
v
@cabaiguan juan - SDSU

--------------

@CgarDan - Miami +5.5
v
@CigarStone - UCONN

** The first 8 out prize was won by Chester @drunkfish3 the only person with Miami +3.5 and OVER 149.5. Thanks for participating. A couple fellerz didn't play in that that could have. Maybe just to much confusion on my part. Sorry, I was just trying to make shit fun.
Opening lines are up. these can change and won't be official until tip off. I'm hoping for at least one team steal before this thing is over. Anyway I give you the 4 people left play for the $150 prize.

@jacot23
@cabaiguan juan
@CgarDan
@CigarStone

Personally now that all my faves are out... I want Miami to win. Coach Larranaga belongs to a cigar family. His Grandfather was born in Cuba and was part of the Por Larranaga Company.

I'd be good with Miami winning too, but hopefully they don't cover the point spread against FAU in the title game.

I still haven't found the nude photos...

<kidding>
Would you like us to send you the $10 so you can send it to the winner?
</kidding>

I'd be good with Miami winning too, but hopefully they don't cover the point spread against FAU in the title game.

I still haven't found the nude photos...

<kidding>
Would you like us to send you the $10 so you can send it to the winner?
</kidding>
See post #122

Opening lines are up. these can change and won't be official until tip off. I'm hoping for at least one team steal before this thing is over. Anyway I give you the 4 people left play for the $150 prize.

@jacot23
@cabaiguan juan
@CgarDan
@CigarStone

Personally now that all my faves are out... I want Miami to win. Coach Larranaga belongs to a cigar family. His Grandfather was born in Cuba and was part of the Por Larranaga Company.
I hope Miami wins 20 games in a row.

Starting tomorrow morning!😁

I know maybe this isn’t the right thread…but you’ve got to be kidding me!!! Awesome game, and just ridiculously awesome end. Fwiw, I had a feeling there was going to be a buzzer beater one way or the other for these two teams.

@jacot23 FAU - 71 + 2.5 = 73.5 < wiiner and steals SDSU
v
@cabaiguan juan SDSU - 72

Jason uses the spread to win and steal the AZTECS from Jon and goes to the final game. Congrats Jason.

Now to see who he goes against.

@CgarDan - Miami +5.5 + 59 = 64.5
v
@CigarStone - UCONN = 72 <---- winner

Last edited: