• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is something I never thought I'd see

Link - http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebigblog/archives/236246.asp?from=blog_last3

sorry same link, still getting used to the bold links instead of them being blue or someother different color other than black. its stupid...i know

I don't know about this. It won't have a place at my home but, It might have a market with college kids and for guys grabbing a 6 pack of soda and making some whisky and cokes.

looks like this is catching some flak from the governing bodies. Should be interesting to see if this finds a niche.

Beer in cans used to have a negative stigma when microbreweries came into fashion and premium beers were getting rolled at left and right. I'm sure we can all agree that there are some mighty fine preimum brews in cans these days. Who's to say the same can't eventually happen for whiskey. Now, I'm not saying this product is it as I haven't sampled it, but who knows...maybe sometime down the road.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1295546791' post='1020485']
What about from a vending machine?
[/quote]

Now that's what would make it sell!

I would try it. But it does look pretty cheap. So if I don't drink it all then what do I do with it?

I am reasonably certain that Davey Jones and I will become acquainted before I drink whisky out of a can.

Doc.

I am reasonably certain that Davey Jones and I will become acquainted before I drink whisky out of a can.

Doc.

Agreed.

A 12 ounce can is almost half a bottle of whiskey. Whiskey in a can would make for some very wild parties.

Doc.
davy-jones.jpg

Dav(e)y? Meet Doc. Post a review when you get around to it please, Doc.

It's easy to understand why Iowa has only produced one good comedian.

Doc.

Maybe Doc meant this David Jones?

ziggy_stardust.jpg

Next time I see Tom Arnold I will inform him of your slanderous statement.