• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THIS IS THE COOLEST THING WE HAVE EVER OFFERED

cigarzz

Owner Bobalu Cigar Co.
imagespersonal%20dvd.jpg

see example of DVD

Our coolest deal ever! Purchase any box of Texas Select cigars and we will not only customize them with your name or logo, but will also include a personal DVD chronicling your cigars being rolled by our master roller Armando De Armas. That's right you receive a personal DVD showing your cigars being rolled banded and boxed.

Purchase any box of Texas Select Cigars

• Receive personal DVD showing your cigar being rolled, banded and boxed
• All cigars rolled by master Roller Armando De Armas (50+ years experience)
• All cigars made with aged (7 years) Dominican long leaf filler
• All cigars made with beautiful Sumatran wrapper grown in Ecuador
• All cigars Custom labeled with your name, logo or design
• All cigars are cellophaned and beautiful boxed in cedar

This is truly ONE OF A KIND and only available for a limited time. Order securely online or call toll free 1-888-33-CIGAR

Well, that certainly has cool factor. I've never smoked your cigars. How long is this offer valid? I might want to try a fiver or even just a couple before I commit to a box.

Well, that certainly has cool factor. I've never smoked your cigars. How long is this offer valid? I might want to try a fiver or even just a couple before I commit to a box.

X2

Awesome cigars, I had a fresh rolled one about a month ago during the pecan street festival while i was home on R&R from Iraq. Very nice to watch your cigar being rolled before you smoke it.

imagespersonal%20dvd.jpg

see example of DVD

Our coolest deal ever! Purchase any box of Texas Select cigars and we will not only customize them with your name or logo, but will also include a personal DVD chronicling your cigars being rolled by our master roller Armando De Armas. That's right you receive a personal DVD showing your cigars being rolled banded and boxed.

This is truly ONE OF A KIND and only available for a limited time. Order securely online or call toll free 1-888-33-CIGAR

How much?

imagespersonal%20dvd.jpg

see example of DVD

How much?

Apparently they are made by the Bobalu Cigar Co. in Texas.
Their website shows them in the range of 110-180/ box of 25
Then they've got an 8 cigar sampler for 50.
It seems like recording their rollers is popular there. They even have a live webcam on the site where you can watch the stuff going on in the rolling room/area.

I checked out their website, www.livecigarrollers.com. Pretty cool. Going to do a little research on their website and possibly make an order.

Yep, Bobalu's pretty well known down here . . . I think they do parties and big events as well as custom-banded rolls.

~Boar

Sounds pretty cool, but how many sticks to a box (the website does not show the count)?

Yep, Bobalu's pretty well known down here . . . I think they do parties and big events as well as custom-banded rolls.

~Boar
Did any of you guys get the email blast from Holts today saying they had a deal on 'Bobalu robustos'? Spelled the same too...they were $29.95 for a box of 20. Regularly $94.00 for the box.

Have you smoked any of these Boar?

~Boar
Did any of you guys get the email blast from Holts today saying they had a deal on 'Bobalu robustos'? Spelled the same too...they were $29.95 for a box of 20. Regularly $94.00 for the box.

Not the same sticks, Gary.....

I have some of the Bobalu hand rolls that were gifted to me by a buddy from TX. I may have to dig a couple out and test drive them after all.....

~Boar

I've had Latin Golds, which are handrolled at the Riverwalk Mall in San Antonio, but I don't think I've had a Bobalu cigar before. Back before I joined Stogie Chat (which is going WAY back) I think they ordered some custom "Stogie Chat 200?" cigars from them for board members to buy.

I don't know if any of them ever smoked theirs, though. ;)

~Boar

~Boar

Not the same sticks, Gary.....

I have some of the Bobalu hand rolls that were gifted to me by a buddy from TX. I may have to dig a couple out and test drive them after all.....

~Boar

I've had Latin Golds, which are handrolled at the Riverwalk Mall in San Antonio, but I don't think I've had a Bobalu cigar before. Back before I joined Stogie Chat (which is going WAY back) I think they ordered some custom "Stogie Chat 200?" cigars from them for board members to buy.

I don't know if any of them ever smoked theirs, though. ;)

~Boar
Thanks guys... :thumbs:

I know this was necro bumped by a spammer, but there was some interest back in June so I thought I'd quickly toss my two cents in.

I've had his Connecticut Shade Dominican, Penn 1993 Broadleaf, Brown Label Maduro and 1991 Aged Dominican. I liked the aged Dom the best, followed by the Maduro. The other two were good smokes and I enjoyed them, but they didn't have as distinctive a flavor. All were what I'd call a medium strength, had good smoke and left a nice ash.
I still have a Nicaraguan Super Fuerte that is on my short list to be smoked.

Once I get over the initial rush of starting this hobby, at some point, I'd like to sample some of his others. I'll also need more humidor space :D .

I haven't smoked many flavored cigars but I bought and tried the chocolate and black cherry flavors and liked them, especially the chocolate.