• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is the funniest damn video I've ever seen

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
So I'm not sure where I fist saw this - it very well could have been here. All I know is I just about fall out of my chair every time I watch it.

It's Zipped Up Here

Enjoy,
Dave

Now THAT is the reason I have a rubber Virtually Indestructable Keyboard, it is Impervious to Coffee. Geeeeezus, that is TFF :p

I had seen that one before, but only a shorter version, it was cool to see the whole version, and yeah I laugh every time I watch it.

I think I renamed the file "Watch this whenever you want to laugh" when I had it on my HD.

What the hell jumped on him - was that a lizard?

Regardless of the assailant, that was comedy gold... I actually did start chortling with laughter... and I, my friends, am no chortler.

:D

- Oak

I made the mistake of watching this at work - not a good idea. It is hard to talk to your boss when, without warning, you periodically break into hysterical laughter. :D

LMAO, I made sure no one else was around when I opened it.

I was laughing so hard, they almost called the EMT's!!

Where's PG when I need him? :D

Thats our local mid-morning news guy... Michael Scott at NBC5 (KXTX if I remember right) Channel 5 @ 10am in Dallas. :angry:

Its been shown around sooooo much, well.. regardless its still pretty funny. :D

SamClemmons said:
Mildly amusing at best. What's wrong with you people?

NA
I don't know, maybe it's because a grown man shrieked like a little girl and fell on the ground when a chameleon jumped on him. :)

Your right Toaster. It is Michael Scott. Where did you get the Arlington.opoly?
Thanks
Jerry