• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is the way to start a radio show...

It's too bad that us normal people have that world class idiot as our perceived spokesman :(

I love the Stern show too, but I still like Rush. Don't listen alot, but I like small doses. I think Bubba the Love Sponge is great too when he's not doing anything too nasty.

I love the Stern show too, but I still like Rush. Don't listen alot, but I like small doses. I think Bubba the Love Sponge is great too when he's not doing anything too nasty.

Shock-the-puss is a little to much for you?

He came up in a thread a while back, apparently it's blasphemy to cut or punch an LFD double ligero chisel, if you don't pinch the tip to open it you're wrong.

I don't like Howard Stern, My fat little Hillbilly azz could care less about listening to some A-hole from New York talk dirty.

Rush is a hypocrite, preaching against Bill Clinton's moral standards while living in sin and addicted to prescription medications that he obtained illegaly.

Buuba was basically ran out of the Louisville Market, just a little to onery for us rednecks, although I did like his song parodies. I still catch my self singing about the Champange Chey Nova in the Yard.