• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This one is for Stu

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
Pretty bad when your city's Christmas Tree is "stripped for parts".

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/12/copper_thieves_christmas_tree.html

melly :sign:

Birming-H-O-L-E!!! That confirms all impressions that I had of that city from my visits there. But, come on, are you guys SO bad that your thieves have to pull copper from Christmas lights? Have all the thugs taken up squatting in the foreclosed houses to an extent that pulling pipes is no longer viable? Or, as a compliment to Birming-H-O-L-E's criminals, maybe they are just thorough enough to leave no copper left unsold!

Yet another in a long list of reasons why I will not follow my Kentucky Wildcats to their bowl game in Birming-H-O-L-E!!!

Birming-H-O-L-E!!! That confirms all impressions that I had of that city from my visits there. But, come on, are you guys SO bad that your thieves have to pull copper from Christmas lights? Have all the thugs taken up squatting in the foreclosed houses to an extent that pulling pipes is no longer viable? Or, as a compliment to Birming-H-O-L-E's criminals, maybe they are just thorough enough to leave no copper left unsold!

Yet another in a long list of reasons why I will not follow my Kentucky Wildcats to their bowl game in Birming-H-O-L-E!!!

I knew you would love this ;-) And I so enjoyed the response! :cool:

Mel.

You live in a shit hole.

Love

Tim.

Just kidding dear. :whistling:

It's a sign of the times. We had people stealing manhole covers and Iron fences from old cemeteries this year. It's going to get worse before it gets better. I wouldn't be too quick to blame it on druggies. People will do desperate things when they're hungry and cold.

Doc.