• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This place (you people) amaze me!

handyman dave

Newbie - Still old but not dead yet!
I went out my back door this morning to find a box from a BOTL to whom I recently shipped 2 trays.

He does 21st century woodworking and does some pretty amazing stuff, including a piece of walnut I found enclosed in a drawstring bag.

gallery_6600_647_6529.jpg

gallery_6600_647_29960.jpg

I particularly appreciate the scripture, as small reminder to,

“Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.” - John Wesley

Words that I find made manifest in small ways here at CP.

And I haven't even mentioned the "stowaways", enough to fill the box twice. Really premium, wonderful sticks
including some island varieties I have not had the pleasure of enjoying until now.

Thank you Grady!

And thanks to all of the rest of you who help make this great place possible.

I went out my back door this morning to find a box from a BOTL to whom I recently shipped 2 trays.

He does 21st century woodworking and does some pretty amazing stuff, including a piece of walnut I found enclosed in a drawstring bag.

gallery_6600_647_6529.jpg

gallery_6600_647_29960.jpg

I particularly appreciate the scripture, as small reminder to,

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." - John Wesley

Words that I find made manifest in small ways here at CP.

And I haven't even mentioned the "stowaways", enough to fill the box twice. Really premium, wonderful sticks
including some island varieties I have not had the pleasure of enjoying until now.

Thank you Grady!

And thanks to all of the rest of you who help make this great place possible.

Very nice Dave! Well done!

Outstanding! :thumbs:
Nicely done, all around.
A fine example of what our community is all about, and why we strive so diligently to protect it.

Thanks for sharing, nicely done on both sides of the equation!

Very nice. Doesn't surprise me, as I have said in the past, this place is filled with generous / giving people. :thumbs:

Very nicely done gents!! Just another fine example of the fellowship at work!!

Jim

All around kudos!

Tis indeed a very special place... :whistling: :thumbs:

mac

Some of the finest people I've met in life are the BOTL I've met here (those I've shaken hands with and those I have not yet been able to shake hands with included).

This truly is an oasis. :)

Well done, gentlemen! :thumbs:

that is freakin beautiful with the name in it and all :love:

That's a special gift, a lot of effort and time, you can't buy stuff like that.

Well done all round.

Brian

Words to live by, and i believe that that same spirit is alive here at CP. Nicely done Dave! :) :thumbs: