• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This was pretty cool.....

BkCloud114

I hate Moochers !!!!!
While driving from my home in Binghamton, NY to my parents house in Queens, NY on Dec 30, my wife spotted two bald Eagles perched in a tree on the side of the road. About two weeks prior to that my wife spotted one land on a branch, she said the whole tree moved.

This was pretty cool to us (my wife, my daughter and myself) seeing as how we are originally from NYC. My wife and I have taken a few trips were we have seen some wildlife (Buffalo, Elk, etc..), but to see this was totally amazing.

This was in an area of NYS called Fishs Eddy, not too far from Hancock or Deposit.... some of you might also be familiar with the area Roscoe... big hunting town.

Just thought I would share some cool pics that we took from the side of the road... people must have thought we were nuts.

IMG_4340.jpg

IMG_4339.jpg

IMG_4342.jpg

I love bald eagles... So majestic!
Pretty common sight around these parts, so I think I take them for granted!

Glad your family got to see them!!!

:thumbs:

Don't think I've ever seen one in person. Thanks for the pics!

When I lived in Alaska they always where flying into the housing area we where in. Very beautiful birds. Nice pics.

Thanks for sharing as a city boy I can appreciate the feeling!

I know Trout Town USA (Roscoe). Tommy take up flyfishing, you won't be disappointed with the streams near your area. :) Thanks for sharing.

We Denver boys are fortunate that they're common enough to see once or twice a month. Uncommon enough that I always stop and watch a bit when I do spot one.

I know Trout Town USA (Roscoe). Tommy take up flyfishing, you won't be disappointed with the streams near your area. :) Thanks for sharing.

Roscoe and Flyfishing, just like cigars and port. Went to Roscoe, Livingston Manor, Finger Lakes last year, will be back in May.

Down here, the eagles steal mullet from the ospreys.

Up here you have to land your fish fast before the Brown Bears and Eagles start swarming you!!