• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This weekend's stash

SamGuss

On Saturday, good friends of ours got married. Nice ceremony, reception, etc. but some of us guys were looking forward to the pool-side cigar smoke. Now my friends enjoy cigars, but don't smoke them a lot. So I do my best whenever we can to introduce them to some smokes.

So thanks to psytek who got me my new travel humidor I brought along several sticks. For myself, I smoked a "simple" stick - a Macanudo Robust. Melly and Morgan had a Short Story each. Ryan a CAO Brazilla Samba. Daniels and Jim each had a Montecristo # 2 ISOM, the groom, Scott I had a RyJ Robusto EL `02. Dustin had a Don Carlos.

Oh and as a wedding present to Scott I handed him an OpusX RdC in the anniversary presentation tube.

All of these smokes came out of my collection and it was really a pleasure to sit around with these guys (and gals) and for most of them watching them enjoy a new cigar for them. To be a part of that was just pretty kewl and it was a good feeling for me to be able to host a mini wedding herf like this.

Anyway, that's what I had to smoke this weekend in addition to a Punch Rare Corojo on Friday night and a RyJ Robusto EL on Sunday morning.

Sam

awesome, dude!

i had a montecristo serie v, walkin back from the theatre, because someone decided to flattten my bike tire while i was at the bank retriving money to pay for the ticket.

ahhh, fun times.